sábado, 8 de agosto de 2020

wine and passion


Conquest, wine and passion

Having won a competition in the real estate market, made me feel excited that week. It's just that in addition to winning the competition, I defeated an arrogant co-worker who always tried to humiliate us with his client achievements and business that closed. Not that it would shake us. Of course, i do. But having won that competition washed away my soul and my team. How pleasurable it is to reach out to your arrogant co-worker and see his supremacy diluted. I know this is not a noble feeling. But sometimes in life we cannot avoid the human side no long and divine as one wants to be and to have such a victory is too pleasurable.

I went to the house and my wife had gone to the movies with the children. Oh, boy. Just that night.  But I wasn't disappointed. And if I had won that competition and man owned all the arrogance, I'd overcome that little obstacle.

So, I called my wife and in the middle of the session I asked her to drop the kids off at her mother's house. She on her cell phone was reluctant to accept such an idea and asked why. And I begged. Until she accepted with shame from the audience. She knew I wouldn't give up.
And I picked her up and the kids at the movies. I'll drop the kids off at my mother-in-law's house. She got mad, but she controlled herself. And you didn't ask anything in front of the kids.  Grandma loved having her grandchildren at home and when we left then she started with all the possible questions. I didn't call, I didn't care and I didn't say anything.

We then stopped in the parking lot of a restaurant where I had booked a table.  And as we sat down, she more relaxed and calmly looked at me.

- What the hell is going on? Because you didn't tell me I'd wear something more appropriate. Look at these people!
- Relax, you look beautiful.
- Melquis...
I ordered the wine she likes and then she chose a seafood dish.
- You always wanted to come here. -  I asked
- Yes, i'm sorry. "She said with a smile looking for everything.
- Let's forget who we are today!
- What is it?
- Let's forget you're my wife and I'm your husband. You can buy the idea that today we are a man and a woman. Without the children, without marriage, but a man and a woman getting to know each other meeting like never before.
She smiled, and seeing her smile made me fall even more in love with the woman I was. I was sweet, i was delighted, and I got into the pleasure of pleasing there.
- You take me down Melquis. How can I resist?
- So that's a yes.
- Clear. Pleasure my name is Cassandra.
Her name is Elisa.
- Pleasure my name is Ferdinando. And I come from a distant country. Spain.
She smiled. He gently put his hand on his chin and looked at me hungry. He drank the champagne and I couldn't resist, and I took his hand.
- I've always heard that women decide are special, so I ventured here to meet you.
- You haven't seen anything yet!
- Are you engaged?
- Only with feelings, true or not!
- Ual!
- Did I scare you?
- No, on the contrary. It awakened in me, a desire.
- I'm free tonight.
- Me too!
She shook my hand, and unable to avoid even knowing each other, we were at that moment two strangers completely in love with the ardent desire to get to know each other. We had dinner and got to know each other more.
Then I took her to my car, stopped by a supermarket 24 hours and bought a wine. In the car, we were discovering songs not from our time when still dating, but those that we never had time to hear and enjoy the two.
- Can you choose Hotel? Do I pay?
- Oh! That's very kind of you. But how about something far away, out of town! A hotel on the beach or in the mountains!
- Ok! We have all night, and the next day too.
- You Ferdinando, you can take me to the end of the world and I will go without any fear.
- End of the world! No, it's just a beginning of the world. Our world.
The car at speed, going to the beach, and Cassandra kissing me with the taste of discovering in the same woman moments of complicity and a new desire... And it was no different to me.
The night went on like everything everyone knows what happens. Wine, passion, sex. But especially the discovery of what we are capable of when the power of desire and feelings got us drunk.

Hello, if you liked this story and want to contribute any amount I thank you. And if you don't want to contribute, that's fine, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you.

Brazil
My account Bank Bradesco.
Current Account.- 500946 -4
Agency - 3034-1
Ulisses j. F. Sebrian
NOME: ULISSES JOSE FERREIRA SEBRIAN
IBAN: BR4460746948030340005009464C1
SWIFT: BBDEBRSPSPO
BANCO BRADESCO S.A.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário