sábado, 25 de julho de 2020

Friends from beyond


Friends from beyond

We lived together and for a long time in peace, as they say out there. They were four and appeared time and time again, but every day, in mirrors, tv's, reflections in glasses, in the steam of the Box. They were almost always just looking. I was sure they were minding their own business. Ops! I'm sorry, I’m sorry. They were taking care of the afterlife. Yes, they were ghosts or spirits or perhaps the fruit of my imagination.
But the fact was that they lived in my house since I was 7 years old and my family settled there.
I was never afraid of them: Three women and a man all the age that didn't seem to be exact. Sometimes he looked young other times. They never communicated with me or any other member of my family. They didn't communicate physically, but they were always looking at us.  Sometimes they smiled, sometimes they looked sad.  We the living didn't know who they were, or what they were doing between the walls of our house, the rooms the furniture and us.  And over time we got used to it and didn't even care anymore.
    My father and mother have seen them a few times, but they have never feared them either. We didn't comment on them with anyone else, like a family secret. Or maybe because we fear that people would turn away from us because of them. Maybe these spirits also had this fear and so they did not communicate with us.
One day my father was transferred to another city, my mother accompanied him and I stayed in the house. My work and my college didn't allow me to keep up with them. And then I was alone in the house with the spirits or ghosts.
And as I said at first, we lived in peace.
I then started dating. It was a girl I'd been watching for a long time. I've had other girlfriends and I brought them home. Just as my parents, the spirits knew how to respect them. They never showed up for her, whether it was in the mirrors, windows or in the steam of the shower.
But with his new girlfriend, things changed. From the first moment I brought her home. First came a frightening silence.  And suddenly at the foot of my bed hugging her in the middle of the night, I saw them! The four of them show up with an upset face, blaming me for doing something very serious. They didn't say anything and they left.
It intrigued me.
Then the other times I brought this new girlfriend. Some vessels broke. The light went out. And some of them had slapped my girlfriend right in the face. She was shocked because she knew it couldn't have been me. I was in the kitchen and she was in the bedroom.
Strangely enough, my girlfriend didn't care and came back more often.
And the same phenomena came back happen every time she came into the house.
I seriously thought it was time to exorcise them.  They were crossing the line, maybe out of jealousy or their time was running out in that house.
And it was one night that the most amazing and frightening thing happened.
My girlfriend showed up with a tense face, without much affection for me. And when she came into the house. The domineering silence fell apart with his cry. The four spirits or ghosts appeared in the room in front of her eyes. And with the desire to devour - there.
She got rid of the scare and pulled out a gun pointing at me.
- But why is that. What's happening! I asked.
- Come with me! This is a kidnapping. "She said.
And then the four ghosts disappeared.
And in the room two men came in.
-Let's take him. - She did.
But they couldn't.
Furniture began to fly over them the distance of millimeters passing through me. They were heavy chairs, which broke on those two men knocking them down.
-Ask them to stop or I'm going to shoot you. She told me, pointing the gun at me.
They didn't stop and she shot me.  I fall out of the way, seeing my friend’s spirits more closely. Now I felt like a ghost. And I saw my girlfriend, who I was giving my feelings to go away for. Running to save himself from the police.
Achilles spirits were not scary ghosts. They were people like us who lived at different times in that house and each with their own history. And why were they still there? Even they didn't know it themselves, but they felt like an order from heaven that they would have to stay there for some time.
Actually, they didn't want me to die. They were mad at that girlfriend of mine! And they did everything they could to protect me, they were my guardian angels. They knew her intention.
And I didn't die. The police arrived to help me, arrested the two men lying on the ground and later arrested my girlfriend. They were all part of a gang of middle-class students who kidnapped for money, for the good life with drugs they took.
My parents came back and made sure I was okay. I told the whole story, and together we had no doubt that those spirits were our guardian angels.
I came home, now everything was at peace again.
And from that day on I only dated the girls that my spirit friends consented to.

Hello, if you liked this story and want to contribute any amount I thank you. And if you don't want to contribute, that's fine, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you.
Brazil
My account
Bank Bradesco.
Conta Corrente. - 500946 -4
Agencia - 3034-1
Ulisses j. F. Sebrian

NOME: ULISSES JOSE FERREIRA SEBRIAN
IBAN: BR4460746948030340005009464C1
SWIFT: BBDEBRSPSPO
BANCO BRADESCO S.A.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário